Enhance quality assurance by using the RiboPrinter® System to quickly and accurately identify and differentiate contaminating organisms. The RiboPrinter® System generates genetic, strain-level ‘fingerprints’ of bacteria and compares them against thousands of other patterns to identify contaminating organisms and how they entered your production environment. This critical information helps you design interventions for safety and quality that are highly targeted, effective and efficient.
Patented process. Rapid results.
The RiboPrinter® System uses a patented technology to process bacterial samples and extract data, derived from the gene fragments that encode their ribosomal RNA. That data is used to generate RiboPrint™ patterns, which are genetic fingerprints of individual samples. The system then compares these patterns against others in the database to characterize (group) samples at the subspecies level. The patterns can also be used to identify genus and species.
Track and trend bacterial contamination from any sample.
RiboPrinter® System provides automated microbial identification & characterization, allowing users to identify, characterize and trace contaminants to their source. This powerful molecular method identifies unknown bacterial isolates and characterizes them at, or below the species level. Isolate sources can be raw materials, in-process samples, the processing environment and finished products.
Optional features add more value.
The RiboPrinter® System offers enhancements for diverse customer needs, including:
• Remote Client Software
• Data Merging Workstation
• RiboPrinter® System Validation Package
• Data Merging Workstation Validation Package
Read what customers have to say about the RiboPrinter® System in case studies:
• Avoid Product Recall with BAX® and RiboPrinter®
• Definitive DNA Typing with RiboPrinter®System
• Finding the Source of a Tiny Organism with RiboPrinter® System
• Pfizer Finds Unique Benefits with RiboPrinter® System
• RiboPrinter® System May Be Your Company’s Best Ally Against Contamination Outbreak
• Your Pizza Topping Has L. mono, but RiboPrinter® Can Help
• Avoid the Confusion of Cross Contamination with RiboPrinter®
• Crop Spoilage Has a New Enemy in RiboPrinter® System